A 90-Day Online Journey for Couples that teaches research based relationship skills to help you navigate and work through conflict and disconnection quickly, so you can minimize fights that spin out of control, and create the loving, safe, and connected relationship you want and so deeply deserve.
Raise your hand if you're tired of ...
- Futile communication that gets you nowhere
- Persistent disappointment or resentment
- Chronic disconnection (struggling to create & maintain real connection with each other)
- Trust issues that keep getting in the way
- Boundary violations that keep happening
- Losing your authentic self in the relationship
- Arguments & disagreements that go unresolved ... seemingly forever!
IS YOUR HAND UP?
If So, You Are Not Alone!
Now, raise your other hand if what you really want is ...
- Communication skills that actually work
- To feel genuinely heard
- More understanding and consideration
- Better, more connectedsex
- Less fighting
- Genuine respect
- To feel deeply cherished
- To feel prioritized and appreciated
- Aharmonious, loving, connected relationship where you haveeach other's back!!
Other Hand up? You can have what you want.
We know ... Because it happened to us.
We’d both been single 6 years when we met.
We’d both already done a lot of personal growth work – including learning a lot of things that we share with you in this program. Bryan was a renowned Relationship Coachwith a thriving coaching practice and over 30 million readers on his blog. Silvy was a passionate Relationship Coach with a Masters Degree in Psychology and a colorful background in the theatrical arts.
We had all the insights and skills for a great and effortless relationship … or so we thought!
Within only a few months, things started to grind between us.
Silvy’s fear of being trapped and overwhelmed had her routinely thinking of escape as old wounds started to surface.
Bryan’s resistance to feeling uncomfortable emotions – in both Silvy and in himself – had him constantly running into his head, so he couldn’t feel what was really going on in the relationship.
Just six months into this dance we both thought'd last forever … we broke up.
Three weeks later we got back together.
Since that moment 3 years ago, we’ve been on a journey of learning how to create CONNECTION in intimacy in ways that go far beyond mere intellectual understanding.
Because anyone can read a book or get a degree.
... few people know how to really listen in ways that ensure their partner truly feels heard
... not everyone knows how to validate their partner’s needs without invalidating their own.
... and basically no one knows how to stop a disagreement from turning into a full-on fight (that could last years) … in less than 3 minutes!
That’s what we learned on our journey – and what we teach you in this program.
You can have a love that thrives, too.
We know ... because we both sucked at love.
Yet today we’re living our dream together (with our doggy, Yellowjhan), continuing to coach people just like youto create the relationship of their dreams, too.
We partnered to create this to help you learn and practice what we teach our private clients, and use to create our own exquisite relationship.
BEWARE: This journey is not for the timid of heart.
It takes courage to face your own stuff and do the inner work necessary to break through your internal barriers to love.
If you're willing to be a little uncomfortable, see with fresh eyes, and practice the skills we give you, you absolutely can have what you desire, too.
Because you don't just deserve a love that thrives ... you were born for it.
THE 90-DAY JOURNEY
How it Works
Six Core Tools & Insight Video Modules
Each module gives you eye-opening (heart-opening) insights and practical tips, tools, techniques for creating extraordinary relationships.
THE 90-DAY JOURNEY: You have immediate access to all 6 modules, so you can go at your own pace ... even binge watch in one night like a great Netflix series if you like!
We recommend doing one module every two weeks, to (a) give you time to process and absorb the insights and (b) actually practice the tools and techniques we give you to start shifting your conflicts to connections (with your intimate partner, or even with friends, family, kids, etc.).
*See below for specific details about each module*
VIDEO MODULE 1
The (Thrilling) Dance of Masculine & Feminine Intimacy
Learn how to:
- Interpret your partner so they finally make sense!
- Use your differences to fuel passion, not suffering
- Attract & inspire each other (without manipulations or demands)
VIDEO MODULE 2
The 3 Stages of Love (From Adversaries to True Partners)
Learn how to:
- Be the best partner you can without losing yourself
- Stop being "needy" (so the relationship can breathe!)
- Create healthy boundaries with love and respect
VIDEO MODULE 3
Practical Communication (That Actually Works)
Learn how to:
- Avoid relationship breakdown
- Address your partner's top complaints without losing yourself
- Use specific phrases and words that calm rather than escalate
VIDEO MODULE 4
The Joy of Attachment (Shift Anxiety/Avoidance to Secure)
Learn how to:
- Effectively ask for what you want from your partner
- Get your needs met without shame
- Dramatically improve your daily interactions
VIDEO MODULE 5
Mastering The Art of (Everyday) Connection
Learn how to:
- Consistently create connection together everyday
- Consistently bring the BEST OF YOU to the relationship
- Shift conflict in mere minutes ... so fights stop lasting forever!
VIDEO MODULE 6
Emotional Presence & Heart-Open Intimacy
Learn how to:
- Be (and stay) emotionally present with each other
- Express feelings in ways your partner can actually hear
- Feel what your partner (and you) really need during a conflict
PLUS, GET BONUS ACCESS TO ...
BONUS WEBINAR VIDEO
The 3 Essential Boundaries That Make Or Break Relationships
- Why Healthy Boundaries are CRITICAL to your relationship's success.
- How this ONE THING you almost certainly do during conflict with your partner always makes things worse ... and the ONE THING you can do to quickly make things better instead.
- The 3 Most Absolutely Essential & Non-Negotiable Boundaries you need for relationship to be healthy and enjoyable for BOTH of you!
BONUS WEBINAR VIDEO
Couples In Quarantine: Navigating The Pandemonium Together
- Validation of your experiences and challenges
- Practical tools for maintaining daily connection between you (even if you live apart)
- Support around how to navigate this challenging time together with more ease and grace
SAY "HI" TO YOUR MENTORS
Meet Silvy & Bryan
Silvy Khoucasian is a Relationship Coach and a Writer. Her heart mission is to support others in being deeply and soulfully self-connected and to use their self-awareness to create fulfilling and reciprocal relationships. Silvy teaches people how to strengthen their communication skills, their capacity to be vulnerable, and their ability to express boundaries. Silvy has been featured various publications such as Women’s Health, Buzzfeed, Vogue, Playboy, Allure, and Cosmopolitan magazine.
A former US Air Force Captain, Bryan has triumphed through multiple dark nights of the soul after hurling himself into the transformational fires of intimate relationship over and over again. With a Masters Degree in Human Relations, he now coaches men and women to creating thriving lives and relationships, and his blogs, videos, online courses, and books have been experienced by over 30 million people in every country in the world (except North Korea apparently).
What Participants Are Saying ...
“We loved the first module and could relate to so much, including the Q&A’s at the end. You validated so much of what we have managed to work out about our patterns & behaviors so far.”
Dave & Tammie
“I am so thankful for this program. I’m finding myself loving and appreciating Dan more than ever. I’m even more appreciative of boundaries and all the amazing perspectives I’ve gained.”
Mary & Daniel C
“Just a few short weeks and I already see a massive change. I have really started learning the art of boundaries. I’m amazed at how much content I’m getting. It’s beautiful!”
GET THE COMPLETE PROGRAM
*you keep access forever
Need an easy payment plan?
Pay just $167/month for 2 months
*you keep access forever
What happens after you enroll?
- Immediately, you get a welcome email with clear instructions on how to begin your 90-Day coaching experience.
- Next, you’ll be invited to a short exercise to help you clarify your goals & intentions for what you want to get out of this.
- Then you'll be directed to Module 1 - "The Art of Masculine & Feminine Intimacy," where you'll learn why you confuse (and frustrate) each other, and exactly how to start working powerfully with your differences.
- You'll also get immediate access to the Bonus Video: "The 3 Essential Boundaries That Make (Or Break) Relationship"
Look ... This is NOT for everyone.
You should only participate if you are:
- Committed to growing
- Willing to step out of your comfort zone
- Ready to learn and practice new skills
- Willing to take responsibility for how you show up
Intimate relationship is a path for deep healing and growth.
If you're looking for a quick-fix to make your partner do what you want ... this is not for you. This requires you to stretch yourself, to open your mind AND your heart. This will teach you how to love in ways that truly make loving better.
If you're genuinely committed to creating a breakthrough for your relationship, the next 90 days can help you create a more loving, harmonious, connected experience.
This is our promise to you.
No-RISK ... Money Back Guarantee
You've got 14 days after you buy to decide if this is for you. If you realize you don't need or want 90-days of couples coaching, or you see what's on offer here and just don't like it, for any reason, email us at [email protected]within 14 days of your purchase and we'll give you a 100% refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is this program?
Each video is approximately 90 minutes. We recorded this with a live audience, so at the end of each video, you get to hear us address actual questions from real people struggling (with what you might be going through, too).
Is this really going to work?
No coach, therapist, program, etc., can guarantee results.
Anyone who guarantees their stuff will "work" whether or not you do the work, is just afraid and thinks they need your money. However, if you act on even 5% of what we offer you in this program, your experience of relationship will NEVER be the same.
Will this help me if I have trauma?
Most every person has some past trauma, or some painful experience, that affects their adult relationships. No relationship is without trauma, and this program can help you. Having said that, it's important to acknowledge this program is NOT a substitute for Therapy. This can be a great complement to therapy – but if you have some painful past trauma that keeps getting in the way of your relationship, whether recent or long ago, we encourage you to work with a professional.
I'm financially struggling. Is there a payment plan?
We did our best to make this affordable for everyone. Still, we know some people are genuinely challenged to make ends meet each month. So we do offer a payment plan option.
Is there a guarantee?
We totally understand why you want reassurance. This program offers you insights, tools, practices, skills we are 100% certain can work for you .. if you take action and do something with all that. Nonetheless, if you decide within 14 days you just can't (or don't want to) commit, just email us at [email protected] and we'll give you 100% refund.
I'm single ... is this for me?
We designed this program with couples in mind. However, going through this program can help you see why past relationships didn't work, and can help you get great clarity around what you really want (and need) in your future relationships.
I'm in a same-sex relationship. Is this for me?
Absolutely. We're a heterosexual couple, and we're deeply sensitive to the experiences of same-sex couples. To the best of our capacity, we made this program inclusive of all sexual orientations. If you feel we missed that mark in some way, please tell us; we're always open to your feedback about how we can make this a better experience for you.