A 6-Week Online Program that teaches you how to express your boundaries with confidence to lesson resentment, frustration and anger, so that you can experience more respect, safety, and trust in your relationships.
Have you experienced any of these in a relationship?
- Your thoughts & opinions are disrespected in your romantic relationships?
- Your emotions & feelings aren't welcomed
- Your time or contributions aren't valued by your boss?
- Your “no” isn't fully honored when dating?
- Not being treated or spoken to with care & respect?
- Not fully trusting your partner to tell the truth?
- Persistent criticism or judgment by family members?
- Being rejected or dismissed when you don’t do what they want (even when you do) by friends?
If you answered yes, you need better boundaries!
Why Boundaries Are Such An Important Foundation Of Any Relationship
Having solid boundaries means you’re able to communicate your wants and desires with someone else. These boundaries help us feel secure, respected, and honored.
Without boundaries, you could end up carrying feelings of hurt, guilt, confusion, anger, and sadness. It’s critical to voice your thoughts and feelings with others in your social circle since you spend the most time with them.
Whether it’s your sibling, a close friend, a boss, someone you started dating or the person you’ve been in a relationship with for over a year - boundaries help us strengthen our connections and give us the space we need to build our relationships with others, without sabotaging our happiness.
Setting better boundaries with others shows that you have self-respect and love yourself enough to say “no” or speak your mind when something feels “off”.
To help you create a safe space where you can openly communicate your boundaries, we have a solution that will teach you exactly how to do it.
The Boundaries Program will cover 5 Pillars
1. Family Boundaries
Navigate boundaries with family members who:
- Give you unwanted or unsolicited advice about your parenting style, relationships, career, money, etc.)
- Makes comments about your weight, body, or overall physical appearance
- Don’t acknowledge or respect your alternate opinions
- Make fun of you in hurtful or dismissive ways
- Push their beliefs/feelings onto you
2. Friendship Boundaries
Navigate boundaries with friends who:
- Vents too often and leave you feeling energetically drained after every conversation
- Focus too much on the “negative” and avoid talking about positives
- Make hurtful comments or use passive aggressive humor with you
- Gossip and/or judge you or others in a way that bothers you
- Don’t make as much effort in as you
3. Workplace Boundaries
Navigate boundaries with bosses, colleagues, higher-ups who:
- Expect you to do work beyond what’s in your contract (overtime, working on weekends, etc.)
- Are verbally dismissive or aggressive towards (or around) you
- Gives you critical or character shaming feedback
- Ask you nosy or invasive personal questions
- Expect you to say “yes” to everything
4. Dating Boundaries
Navigate boundaries when dating by:
- Waiting to introduce a new person to family or friends until a certain level of connection has been established
- Having an open conversation around how quickly you want to move, emotionally or physically
- Expressing topics that feel too vulnerable to talk about right away
- Sharing your views on boundaries and safety precautions
- Knowing how vulnerable you want to be and share early on
5. Intimate Relationship Boundaries
Navigate boundaries with partners who:
- Routinely use hurtful humor or sarcasm to discount your experiences
- Withhold important information or lies about small things
- Resists and/or is unwilling to meet a boundary you want
- Dismiss or invalidate your emotions and/or thoughts
- Use jealousy tactics as a form of control
If you’re experiencing any of the above with
others in your life, it’s time to re-evaluate
your relationships and start learning how to effectively communicate your boundaries.
Your Boundaries Coaches
Relationship Coach & Writer
Founder of Love With Integrity Coaching
Thriving Life & Relationship Coach
Author of the viral blog
“Choose Her Every Day (or Leave Her)”
With this program, you will learn
- How to prevent a great relationship from going bad by having have clear, healthy boundaries.
- The essential difference between “requests” and non-negotiable “requirements” for healthy relating.
- The one critical boundary when considering whether to end a relationship, or keep trying.
- How to navigate sexual boundaries (including when it don't feel good or ain't happening enough).
- What to do when a partner "flirts" with others (whether or not they agree they're "flirting")
- The 3 Core Fears preventing you from creating & honoring your boundaries.
- How to work powerfully with the different way men and women experience boundaries.
- The essential differences between WALLS and BOUNDARIES.
- Actual phrases, language you can use to stand for boundaries without disempowering anyone.
- How to enforce consequences around boundaries without punishing your partner.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Boundary Scripts For
Real Life Scenarios
"Stick to the Script!"
When you enroll today, you'll also get Conversation Scripts: EXACT WORDS & SENTENCES you can start using immediately to help you communicate your boundaries
with respect and love, in ways that set you
and your relationships up for success.
Know EXACTLY what to say when:
- You’re in a new work environment and need to communicate an important boundary.
- Your partner violates a boundary for the first time (which is inevitable)
- You feel dumped on emotionally by a friend.
- You want your partner to “show up” more.
- Your mother/in-laws isn’t taking action to honor your boundaries.
Create healthy boundaries with SCRIPTS ...
>> Doesn’t it make sense that truly great sex can only happen in a space of mutual trust and emotional safety? … there's a SCRIPT to help you create that.
>> Have you asked a friend to “show up” more, and then watched them run away? … there's a SCRIPT to help you avoid that.
>> Does your family member know when they are invalidating you? … there’s a SCRIPT to help you express that.
>> Does your boss know your time/capacity limits? … If not, these SCRIPTS will make sure they will!
These simple, practical scripts will allow you to properly frame boundary conversations, so you communicate clearly, with love and respect, to help minimize resistance and ensure
you (and the other human involved) get heard.
12 Signs you need better boundaries
1 - You experience persistent resentment
2 - You feel chronic exhaustion, fatigue or discouragement
3 - You feel overwhelmed with responsibility for other's happiness or satisfaction
4 - People routinely break their word or promises to you
5 - People never seem to have time or interest to talk about the things that bother you
6 - You often feel unappreciated or disrespected
7 - You’re afraid sometimes to say “NO” to others
8 - You often feel let down or disappointed
9 - You aren’t honest about your feelings or thoughts because you’re afraid they’ll get angry
10 - You pretend everything is ok ... when it isn’t
11 - You think you might not actually deserve what you want
12 - You even argue with your partner/friend when they’re not there (e.g. in your head, alone in the car, after hanging up the phone, etc.)
>> WARNING <<
Having your boundaries violated
might feel "normal" for you!
What others are saying
“What you are sharing has made me feel less lonely and that has been a game changer. I know that I am not “crazy” or “too sensitive” for feeling the way I have been feeling. I don’t need to feel ashamed or dismissed."
- Niki Parker
"Thank you so much for your great work. I’ve done your Boundaries Program program and loved it! It resonates so much with me, and really gave me tools and ideas that feel just “right” to use.”
- Inga Clausen
“I’ve found a sense of calm, profound clarity, knowledge of self … healing, well being. I now have an unwavering strength I was not expecting. Thank you for sharing your unique life-changing gifts."
- Denise Smith
Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
If you go through the entire program within 10 days (including the audio portion and written exercises) and you feel it did NOT serve you in any meaningful way or give you any useful clarity – we'll refund your money.
Just email [email protected] and tell us you listened to all the modules and did the exercises and it just didn't serve you. We'll issue your refund, no further questions asked.
Every … single ... day … Bryan and I get messages from people all over the world asking us questions like these:
“I don't want to be controlling, but I hate it when he/she”
“How can I get him to stop doing [that hurtful thing]?”
“How can I get her to stop talking to me like that?”
“Isn't it selfish to ask for what I want or put my needs first?”
“I sense red flags with someone but I'm not sure .."
What they don't realize is their frustration, resentment, confusion, hurt, and anger, is often the simple consequence of lacking clear boundaries.
This is how you create a tragic mess even with the "love of your life"!
Why? ... Because boundaries create SAFETY.
When you don’t feel safe – not just physically, but emotionally and psychologically safe, too – you naturally protect yourself by either withdrawing .. or attacking.
Clearly, withdrawing and attacking both destroy any chance for intimacy.
Healthy boundaries make all that unnecessary, which means real intimacy, exquisite relationship, can finally happen for you.
Make sense? ... Without boundaries you can kiss intimacy goodbye!
LIMITED TIME OFFER
NOW ONLY $97
TO SUPPORT YOU IN GETTING THROUGH THESE DIFFICULT TIMES, MY BOUNDARIES PROGRAM IS NOW OVER 50% OFF.
*Money Back Guarantee